This is a combo tour that combines, in one only day, a complete guided walking tour of the city of Florence in the morning with a beautiful excursion to the historic city of Pisa, known all over the worldÂ for its famous Leaning Tower, in the afternoon.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Special Offer
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Best of Renaissance and Medieval Florence Walking Tour, departing at 09:15pm
This stimulating, thoroughly comprehensive, guided walking tour starts from the famous San Lorenzo Central market area, teeming with workshops and brightly decorative stalls, which surround theÂ Medici ChapelsÂ and theÂ Basilica of San Lorenzo. Shortly afterwards we turn into Piazza del Duomo, where the triumphant bulk of theÂ CathedralÂ greets our eyes with itsÂ Dome by Brunelleschi, theÂ Bell Tower by GiottoÂ and theÂ Baptistery of St. JohnÂ with itsÂ Gates of Paradise. We thread through theÂ medieval quartersÂ whereÂ Dante AlighieriÂ lived, we look up at theÂ Bargello Palace and we enterÂ Piazza della Signoria, a great open-air museum, dominated by the imposingÂ Palazzo Vecchio. Next to it is theÂ Uffizi Gallery, one of the most important museums in the world.Â
We then walk down the street that leads to theÂ Ponte VecchioÂ (Old Bridge) and finally we reachÂ Pitti PalaceÂ with its six museums, where our tour ends.
Excursion to Pisa through the Tuscan Countryside, departing atÂ 1:30pm
A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesqueÂ Tuscan countrysideÂ to the historic university city ofÂ Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough outdoor guided walking tour ofÂ Piazza dei MiracoliÂ and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by theÂ CathedralÂ (interior), a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture , the celebratedÂ Leaning TowerÂ and the round-shapedÂ BaptisteryÂ surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades.
The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on theÂ Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit you will have some free time for memorable pictures or to discover on your own the historical quarter where you can admire theÂ Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa andÂ Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political centre in the middle age and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world.Â
Please note: In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri
Inclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence And Pisa Guided Walking Tours
- 2.5-hour Florence guided visit
- Earphones for minimum 15 participants
- Tour Escort
- 1-hour Pisa Guided visit
- Pisa Cathedral admission
- Earphones for the guided visit in Pisa
Exclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence And Pisa Guided Walking Tours
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For small groups, up to 8 pax, the tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion
The Walking Tour Guide service may be provided in two languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.