This is a combo tour that combines, in one only day, a complete guided walking tour of the city of Florence in the morning with a beautiful excursion to the historic city of Pisa, known all over the world for its famous Leaning Tower, in the afternoon.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Special Offer
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Best of Renaissance and Medieval Florence Walking Tour, departing at 09:30am
This stimulating, thoroughly comprehensive, guided walking tour starts from the famous San Lorenzo Central market area, teeming with workshops and brightly decorative stalls, which surround the Medici Chapels and the Basilica of San Lorenzo. Shortly afterwards we turn into Piazza del Duomo, where the triumphant bulk of the Cathedral greets our eyes with its Dome by Brunelleschi, the Bell Tower by Giotto and the Baptistery of St. John with its Gates of Paradise. We thread through the medieval quarters where Dante Alighieri lived, we look up at the Bargello Palace and we enter Piazza della Signoria, a great open-air museum, dominated by the imposing Palazzo Vecchio. Next to it is the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most important museums in the world.
We then walk down the street that leads to the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) and finally we reach Pitti Palace with its six museums, where our tour ends.
Excursion to Pisa through the Tuscan Countryside, departing at 1:30pm
A splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral (interior), a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture , the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades.
The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit you will have some free time for memorable pictures or to discover on your own the historical quarter where you can admire the Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa and Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political centre in the middle age and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world.
Please note: In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri
Inclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence And Pisa Guided Walking Tours
- First Tour:
- 2.5-hour Florence guided visit
- earphones for minimum 15 participants
- Second Tour:
- Tour Escort
- 1-hour Pisa Guided visit
- Pisa Cathedral admission
- earphones for minimum 5 participants
Exclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence And Pisa Guided Walking Tours
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For small groups, up to 8 pax, the tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion
The Walking Tour Guide service may be provided in two languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.