Florence Super Saver: Florence Walking Tour Plus 2 Chianti Wine Tastings
OverviewThis is a combo tour that allows to see, in one only day, the best of the city of Florence, with a complete guided walking tour and the amazing landscapes of the Chianti area, where you will have also the chance to enjoy two delicious wine tastings in two different region of Chianti (Chianti Fiorentino and Chianti Senese). You will be served a total of 8 glasses of wines and local products.
- Special Offer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
First Tour - Best of Renaissance and Medieval Florence Walking Tour, departing at09:30am
This stimulating, thoroughly comprehensive, guided walking tour starts from the famous San Lorenzo Central market area, teeming with workshops and brightly decorative stalls, which surround theMedici Chapelsand theBasilica of San Lorenzo.
Shortly afterwards we turn into Piazza del Duomo, where the triumphant bulk of theCathedralgreets our eyes with itsDome by Brunelleschi, theBell Tower by Giottoand theBaptistery of St. Johnwith itsGates of Paradise. We thread through themedieval quarterswhereDante Alighierilived, we look up at theBargello Palace and we enterPiazza della Signoria, a great open-air museum, dominated by the imposingPalazzo Vecchio. Next to it is theUffizi Gallery, one of the most important museums in the world.
We then walk down the street that leads to thePonte Vecchio(Old Bridge) and finally we reachPitti Palacewith its six museums, where our tour ends.
Second Tour: Chianti Authentic Experience with 2Wine Tastings and visits to 2 charming villages,departing at approx. 1pm
A comprehensive experience in one of themost fascinating areasofTuscany, known all over the world for its wine and its countryside of unrivalled charm, wherewoodsalternate withvineyardsandolive groves, in a landscape dotted withRomanesque parish churches, farmhouses, villasandcastlesof rare beauty.
The first stop of the tour is in theChianti Classico, in ahistoric Winerywith Castle where we experience an original itinerant tasting tour withfour different winesand local products, guided by an expert winemaker, while visiting theancient wine cellars under the Castle.
We visit then the picturesque medieval village ofGreve; afterwards we continue along the ancient "Via Chiantigiana", we cross the heart of theChianti Classico and we reach afamily-run Winerywhere a delicious tasting offour different winesand local products will be waiting for us.
The last stop of the tour isCastellina(*), a fortified hilltop village ofEtruscan origin.
(*)Important note: From November to March, the itinerary does not include the stop at Castellina and the return to Florence is approx 30 minutes earlier.
Inclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence Walking Tour Plus 2 Chianti Wine Tastings
- First Tour:
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour with professional guide
- Earphones for minimum 15 participants
- Second Tour:
- Tour escort
- 2 wine tastings with snacks
Exclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence Walking Tour Plus 2 Chianti Wine Tastings
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Show a document proving childrens age upon request
The walking tour guide service may be provided in two languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour