This is a combo tour that allows to see, in one only day, the best of the city of Florence, with a complete guided walking tour and the amazing landscapes of the Chianti area, where you will have also the chance to enjoy two delicious wine tastings in two different region of Chianti (Chianti Fiorentino and Chianti Senese). You will be served a total of 8 glasses of wines and local products.
- Special Offer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Best of Renaissance and Medieval Florence Walking Tour, departing at 09:30am
This stimulating, thoroughly comprehensive, guided walking tour starts from the famous San Lorenzo Central market area, teeming with workshops and brightly decorative stalls, which surround the Medici Chapels and the Basilica of San Lorenzo.
Shortly afterwards we turn into Piazza del Duomo, where the triumphant bulk of the Cathedral greets our eyes with its Dome by Brunelleschi, the Bell Tower by Giotto and the Baptistery of St. John with its Gates of Paradise. We thread through the medieval quarters where Dante Alighieri lived, we look up at the Bargello Palace and we enter Piazza della Signoria, a great open-air museum, dominated by the imposing Palazzo Vecchio. Next to it is the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most important museums in the world.
We then walk down the street that leads to the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) and finally we reach Pitti Palace with its six museums, where our tour ends.
Chianti Authentic Experience with 2 Wine Tastings and visits to 2 charming villages, departing at approx. 1pm
A comprehensive experience in one of the most fascinating areas of Tuscany, known all over the world for its wine and its countryside of unrivalled charm, where woods alternate with vineyards and olive groves, in a landscape dotted with Romanesque parish churches, farmhouses, villas and castles of rare beauty.
The first stop of the tour is in the Chianti Classico, in a historic Winery with Castle where we experience an original itinerant tasting tour with four different wines and local products, guided by an expert winemaker, while visiting the ancient wine cellars under the Castle.
We visit then the picturesque medieval village of Greve; afterwards we continue along the ancient "Via Chiantigiana", we cross the heart of the Chianti Classico and we reach a family-run Winery where a delicious tasting of four different wines and local products will be waiting for us.
The last stop of the tour is Castellina, a fortified hilltop village of Etruscan origin.
Inclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence Walking Tour Plus 2 Chianti Wine Tastings
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour with professional guide
- Earphones for minimum 15 participants
- Tour escort
- 2 wine tastings with snacks
Exclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence Walking Tour Plus 2 Chianti Wine Tastings
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Show a document proving children’s age upon request
The walking tour guide service may be provided in two languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.