Florence Super Saver: Florence Walking Tour Plus Italian Desserts Cooking Experience
OverviewThis One Day Combo tour is the perfect way to discover Florence through its history and food! In the morning a very informative tour guide will lead you in a complete walking tour of the City. In the early afternoon enjoy a fun cooking class with typical Italian desserts tastings: TiramisÃ¹ and Millefoglie.
- Special Offer
- Popular choice with kids
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Best of Renaissance and Medieval Florence Walking Tour, departing at 09:15
This stimulating, thoroughly comprehensive, guided walking tour starts from the famous San Lorenzo Central market area, teeming with workshops and brightly decorative stalls, which surround theMedici Chapelsand theBasilica of San Lorenzo.
Shortly afterwards we turn into Piazza del Duomo, where the triumphant bulk of theCathedralgreets our eyes with itsDome by Brunelleschi, theBell Tower by Giottoand theBaptistery of St. Johnwith itsGates of Paradise.
We thread through themedieval quarterswhereDante Alighierilived, we look up at theBargello Palace and we enterPiazza della Signoria, a great open-air museum, dominated by the imposingPalazzo Vecchio. Next to it is theUffizi Gallery, one of the most important museums in the world.
We then walk down the street that leads to thePonte Vecchio(Old Bridge) and finally we reachPitti Palacewith its six museums, where our tour ends.
Cooking Class with Tiramis and Millefoglie preparation, starting at 15:30pm
Enjoy this extraordinary experience: challenge yourself by preparing, with the traditional technique, two different types oftiramisu, the most irresistible dessert! Prepare the Tiramisu with theclassic recipeand with a fragrant and summery one made of strawberries.
This fun activity will then allow you to prepare your own Tiramisu to delight friends and family once you go back home and to continue enjoying "the taste of Italy!" But that's not all: while you wait for your tiramisu to get cold in order to be tasted, the professional chef who guides you will also teach you how to prepare a delicious and original "Millefoglie", stuffed with fresh ricotta cheese, simply amazing and easy to prepare!
Enjoy the final tasting of the delights prepared together with asmall group of "sweet lovers", passionate of the Italian cuisine like you.
Inclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence Walking Tour Plus Italian Desserts Cooking Experience
- 2.5-hour Florence guided visit
- Earphones for minimum 15 participants
- Cooking Course with 2 types of Tiramis and Millefoglie dessert
- Tasting with drinks
Exclusions for Florence Super Saver: Florence Walking Tour Plus Italian Desserts Cooking Experience
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under the age of 8 not admitted
The Walking Tour Guide service may be provided in two languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence