Florence Super Saver: Renaissance And Medieval Florence Walking Tour Plus Concert And Dinner
OverviewDo not miss this amazing One Day Combo tour that allows to discover the City and have fun in the evening.In the morning enjoy a complete guided walking tour of Florence and in the evening dine in a typical Tuscan Trattoria and, after the dinner, see a beautiful show.This is the perfetc combination between Art, History and Music!
- Dinner included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Best of Renaissance and Medieval Florence Walking Tour, starting at 9:15
This stimulating, thoroughly comprehensive, guided walking tour starts from the famous San Lorenzo Central market area, teeming with workshops and brightly decorative stalls, which surround theMedici Chapelsand theBasilica of San Lorenzowhere we visit the elegant cloister, designed by Brunelleschi, the architect of the famous Dome: a green oasis of peace in the heart of the Medici district. Shortly afterwards we turn into Piazza del Duomo, where the triumphant bulk of theCathedralgreets our eyes with itsDome by Brunelleschi, theBell Tower by Giottoand theBaptistery of St. John. We thread through themedieval quarterswhereDante Alighierilived, until we come to theBargello Palace.
Turning westwards, we enterPiazza della Signoria, a great open-air museum, dominated by the imposingPalazzo Vecchio. Next to it is theUffizi Gallery, one of the most important museums in the world. We then proceed to the picturesqueStraw Marketto see the famous Porcellino Fountain. We then walk down the street that leads to thePonte Vecchio, where to be dazzled by the gold and jewels sold in its little medieval shops and where we can admire theVasari Corridorfrom outside and enjoy a comprehensive explanation of its history. After be delighted by the lovely views up and down river, on the south bank, we emerge into the sloping square that leads up to the enormousPitti Palacewhere our tour ends.
Dinner and Concert in the Heart of Florence, at 7pm
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to the enjoyment of Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated Italian opera arias and famous Neapolitan songs.
You will enjoy your dinner in the ancient and fascinating neighbourhood "Oltrarno", in the old city center where the Restaurant Wine-house is located. It is a characteristic "Buca"(hollow), a typical Florentine tavern, converted from an ancient wine cellar. In thissuggestive atmosphere, under arches and vaults dating back to 1200, atipycal Tuscan dinneris served with a goodChiantiwine.
A few steps from the Restaurant, talented singers will be awaiting you after dinner in an intimate, old setting, to perform the most beautiful arias from theoperasofPuccini, Verdi, Rossiniand other renowned Italian composers, in addition to world famousNeapolitan songs. You will be reserved front row seats so you can fully enjoy this absorbing spectacle.
Inclusions for Florence Super Saver: Renaissance And Medieval Florence Walking Tour Plus Concert And Dinner
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour
- Earphones for minimum 15 participants
- 3 course dinner in a Typical Restaurant (set menu with drinks)
Exclusions for Florence Super Saver: Renaissance And Medieval Florence Walking Tour Plus Concert And Dinner
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Show a document proving childrens age upon request
Comfortable shoes suggested; appropriate clothing is recommended to visit places of worship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast