Florence The Cradle Of The Renaissance - Day Trip From Rome
OverviewExplore the Renaissance cities of Florence on a full-day tour from Rome. The city tour will start from Piazzale Michelangelo where you will see a beautiful view of Ponte Vecchio. Here you will meet your guide who will show you the Santa Maria’s del Fiore Cathedral with its beautiful Dome by Brunelleschi. Other treasure, the Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower can also be admired before reaching Piazza della Signoria. Then your guide will take you to the Accademia Gallery and show you where our star used to stand outside the doors. Pizza lunch included.
- Skip the line
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDepart Rome for the northern province of Tuscany on a full-day tour in Small Group max 12 people (only 6 per minivan), to the Cradle of the Renaissance, crossing the green valley of the River Tiber to the slopes of the Apennines. Pass the vineyards of Chianti before your arrival in Florence. Legendary city of artists and architects of the 14th to 17th centuries, your city tour starts at Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views of the Tuscan capital, including the Ponte Vecchio, River Arno, and Duomo. Breathe in the atmosphere of medieval streets and craftsmens workshops of the Medici once you descend the hills to explore the city center.
See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Botticelli, including Michelangelos statue of David at the Accademia. Go to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its beautiful dome by Brunelleschi, and admire the Baptistery and Giottos Bell Tower. Enjoy panoramic views of Piazza Santa Croce, where Michelangelo is buried.
Inclusions for Florence The Cradle Of The Renaissance - Day Trip From Rome
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour escort for the entire trip
- Small Group max 12 people (only 6 per minivan)
- Professional guide in Florence
- Admission to the Accademia Gallery
- Pick-up and drop off service for hotels within the Aurelian Walls
Exclusions for Florence The Cradle Of The Renaissance - Day Trip From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience