Florence The Cradle Of The Renaissance - Private All Day Tour From Rome
OverviewExplore the Renaissance cities of Florence on a full-day tour from Rome. The city tour will start from Piazzale Michelangelo where you will see a beautiful view of Ponte Vecchio. Here you will meet your guide who will show you the Santa Maria’s del Fiore Cathedral with its beautiful Dome by Brunelleschi. Other treasure, the Baptistery and Giotto’s Bell Tower can also be admired before reaching Piazza della Signoria. Then your guide will take you to the Accademia Gallery and show you where our star used to stand outside the doors.
- Skip the line
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDiscover the Renaissance city of Florence, cradle of the Renaissance, in a day tour from Rome. We cross the countryside of Tuscany, famous for its Chianti wine and to visit the most beautiful monuments that preserve the most important works of artists such as Michelangelo, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo Galilei, Brunelleschi, Tiziano.
The city tour starts from Piazzale Michelangelo, where you will see a beautiful view of Ponte Vecchio. Here you will meet your guide that will show you the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with its beautiful dome by Brunelleschi. Other treasures, the Baptistry and Giotto's Bell Tower can also be admired before reaching Piazza della Signoria. Then your guide will take you to the Accademia Gallery and show you where our star stood outside the gates.
Inclusions for Florence The Cradle Of The Renaissance - Private All Day Tour From Rome
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan for up to 6 people
- Tour escort for the entire trip
- 2 hours Professional guide in Florence
- Admission to the Accademia Gallery
- Pick-up and drop off service for hotels within the Aurelian Walls
Exclusions for Florence The Cradle Of The Renaissance - Private All Day Tour From Rome
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience