Florence Tour With Panoramic Views And AperitivoWrite a Review
OverviewExperience all the best that Florence can offer in only 4 hours!
The tour will start with a private visit of the city centre led by a fully-licensed tour guide. This will be followed by a private drive to the most famous viewpoint in town, Piazzale Michelangelo, and will be concluded by a typical Florentine aperitivo drink paired with Tuscan salami, local cheese and other appetizers!
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourYour tour will startÂ in the city centre of Florence, where you will be welcomed by your private tour guide for an orientation tour.Â
With your fully-licensed tour guide, you will have the opportunity to walk through some of the most iconic and picturesque streets of the city and you will learn all about the exciting history of Florence, how it became the cradle of Renaissance art, and the role played by its wealthy families with their loves, secrets, and mysteries.
The Cathedral and the Magnificent Brunelleschi Dome, Piazza Signoria, and the Ponte Vecchio are just some of the beautiful places you will have the opportunity to admire.
After this pleasant walk, you and your tour guide will be picked-up by a private cab which, after a short drive through the hills of Florence, will take you to Piazzale Michelangelo, the most fabulous lookout point of the city, where you will have the opportunity to capture the image of Florence you've seen so many times in postcards and brochures!
While you take pictures and enjoy the breathtaking views, your tour guide will help you with orientation, naming the quarters and buildings of the skyline. That will be her last task before escorting you to a beautiful terrace bar where you will enjoy one the most fundamental and delicious parts of the Florentine lifestyle: an aperitivo drink (wine/spritz/prosecco) paired with some appetizers!
Inclusions for Florence Tour With Panoramic Views And Aperitivo
- Beverages (aperitivo)
- Light refreshments (appetizers)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- One-way Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Florence Tour With Panoramic Views And Aperitivo
- Transportation from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.