OverviewTravel through the Tuscan countryside. Spend the day venturing around Florence. Wine tasting in a beautiful Tuscan cellar.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Leave Lucca train station or your hotel, and travel out of the city to Florence. If you booked the independent option, make the most of some free time in the city to explore on your own.
If you booked the guided option, you’ll discover the piazzas and monuments of Florence’s centro storico on a walking tour. Visit Piazza della Signoria, with its sculptures and imposing palazzi; admire the colorful façade of Florence Duomo; and see the bronze doors of Florence Baptistery, which Michelangelo dubbed the Gates of Paradise. Other highlights include the Ponte Vecchio, Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Basilica of Santa Croce, and the Uffizi Gallery, which you’ll visit with your skip-the-line ticket.
After free time for lunch, meet back up with the rest of your group and guide for a visit to Piazzale Michelangelo, a square famous for its views over Florence. Then, travel to a Chianti winery for a wine tasting before your journey back to Lucca.
Inclusions for Florence Uffizi Gallery And Chianti Wine Tasting Small Group Tour By Minivan From Lucca
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Chianti wine tasting
- Skip-the-line Uffizi Gallery entry ticket (if option selected)
Exclusions for Florence Uffizi Gallery And Chianti Wine Tasting Small Group Tour By Minivan From Lucca
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.