Florence Uffizi Gallery And Chianti Wine Tasting Tour By Minivan From Pisa
OverviewTravel through the Tuscan countryside. Spend the day venturing around Florence. Wine tasting in a beautiful tuscan cellar
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourGet picked up in central Pisa at the train station or your hotel, where you'll climb into a minivan to begin your tour.
Visit the Tuscan capital of Florence to learn about itsrich cultural history during your sightseeing tour with local guide (if this option is chosen). You will visit Piazza della Signoria, with its impressive sculptures and imposing palazzi. See the multi-coloured Marble Duomo and Baptistery, famous for its bronze doors that Michelangelo dubbed 'the gates of Paradise.'
Admire the magnificence of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto's bell tower, the Basilica of Santa Croce, and of course the Uffizi Gallery (if this option is chosen). Walk through narrow streets, along the Arno River and across the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, one of the most famous landmarks.
Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense).
After lunch, enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo before heading to an historic wine cellar for a Chianti wine tasting.
Inclusions for Florence Uffizi Gallery And Chianti Wine Tasting Tour By Minivan From Pisa
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Florence Uffizi Gallery And Chianti Wine Tasting Tour By Minivan From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Vespa and Chianti Tour from Pisa
- Panoramic Vespa Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Private Pisa Discovery Walking Tour with Options of Lunch or Dinner
- Full-Day Lucca and Pisa Tour from Montecatini
- Florence and Fiesole Tour from Pisa
- Small-Group Tuscany Grand Tour: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa, and Lucca