Florence Walking Tour With Ice-Cream Or Chocolate And A Multimedia ShowWrite a Review
From USD 336.88
OverviewGet the best introduction to Florence with your expert local tour guide, who is native in Florence. With your private tour, you'll explore the whole city center (that is part of the World Heritage by UNESCO) Â You'll discover the city's most important places, including squares, churches, and palaces, and learn about prominentÂ families and great protagonists while you stroll down medieval streets, around the Duomo, and acrossÂ the Ponte Vecchio. You will visit some special places out of the classic walking tours, discovering hidden corners, unexpected details, curiosities and secret places. You will also have time to stop to enjoy a great ice-cream during summer, while in winter you can enjoy a cappuccino and chocolate tasting.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Several menus to choose from
Know More about this tourYou'll meet your expert tour guide in front of Santo stefano al ponte and together you'll start the tour, strolling through the narrow, medieval streets where Dante Alighieri once lived, and on to the cathedral with its famous dome, Giotto's bell tower, and the Baptistry — all within the Duomo complex.
you'll see Santa Maria Novella Square with its majestic church and visit Strozzi Palace, an example of an original Renaissance palace.
Continue your discovery of Florence history and art at Signoria Square, the political center of the Florence with its ancient statues and fountain. Venture on to Palazzo Vecchio and glimpse the Uffizi Gallery museum. Crossing the Ponte Vecchio, you'll reach the royal Pitti Palace and the authentic Oltrarno district with its characteristic "botteghe" where you'll see craftsmen on work in their laboratories and walk around the singular Santo Spirito Square. At the end, you'll have time to stop for a delicious tasting (ice-cream, chocolate, wine...) as well as to see the local markets.
Also Included in the tour are tickets for the new attraction of the city, the multimedia exhibition "Da Vinci Experience" with the real machines, which runs until the 31st of October.
Inclusions for Florence Walking Tour With Ice-Cream Or Chocolate And A Multimedia Show
- Professional local expert tour guide
- Ticket of the multimedia exhibition "Klimt Experience"
- Stop for ice cream and chocolate tasting
- Possibility to combine a visit inside the museums you prefer or to try an art workshop
Exclusions for Florence Walking Tour With Ice-Cream Or Chocolate And A Multimedia Show
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.