Flyboard The Gold CoastWrite a Review
The latest craze to hit Australia’s shores has finally arrived… flyboard extreme! It is surprisingly easy to fly like Iron Man and dive like a dolphin with this amazing new experience. After a short briefing, the friendly staff will have you up in the air usually within 10-minutes. You will be the envy of all your friends and have some amazing new photos to showcase. It is your time to shine!!!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
When you book a fly board session, you’ll begin with a safety briefing where the staff will kit you out with a wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket. An experienced instructor will take you through the following basic man-oeuvres:
- Taxiing through the water
- Turning to the left and right around the instructor
- Standing up
- Falling – if it is your first time, you will fall into the water before you get the hang of the board. Persistence is key, so communicate with your instructor, keep trying, and you will fly
- Flying – position your feet as if you are standing on the ground, lock your knees and keep your back straight with arms relaxed by your side. You are flight ready! Once you are out of the water, lean on your toes to drive forward and lean on your heels to drive backwards.
- Turning – turn your head toward the direction you wish to go, drop your shoulder and lean on your leg with the opposite leg bent. Students should rotate around the jet ski and keep a safe working distance of 5-7m from the jet ski. If the hose becomes fully extended, you won’t gain height.
- Flying high – at a safe distance from the jet ski, remain stationary with feet flat. Do not drive forward or turn. Your Fly Board instructor only allows students to fly high if it is safe to do so
Inclusions for Flyboard The Gold Coast
- One on one instruction with a professional
- Life Jacket, helmet and wet suit
- Use of the resort facilities
- Free parking
Exclusions for Flyboard The Gold Coast
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
You will need to produce a valid photo id and sign a liability waiver prior to riding.
Min age 10 years old.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.