From USD 75
OverviewImmerse yourself in Russian folk culture at the popular show "Feel Yourself Russian" in St. Petersburg, held in the intimate surroundings of Nikolaevsky Palace. Immerse yourself in original Russian folk festivities and get carried away by the colorful foot-stomping. Enjoy this unique opportunity of getting acquainted with the history and cultural traditions of Russia. If you wish, upgrade to include a visit to the Vodka Museum for a vodka tasting session before the show.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your hotel lobby and enjoy the city's scenery while being driven to Nikolaevsky Palace. A private guide will accompany you throughout the duration of the ride and you will be presented with souvenir gifts to take home.
As you enter the lobby of Nikolaevsky Palace you will instantly be transported back in time. Performers dressed in stunning 18th century costumes will greet you on the marble staircase to direct you to the stately concert hall. The performance is a joyous concoction of melodious folk songs and traditional dances. Singers and dancers in colorful costumes perform historical pieces from the different provinces of Russia. Their repertoire covers lyrical dances of the Russian North, fierce dances of the Cossacks from the Don and Voronezh and dancing miniatures of the Urals and Siberia with their subtle humor.
The show consists of two parts (45 minutes each) and lasts for 1-hour and 50 minutes in total including a break in the middle. During this interval guests are offered to taste snack bar with fruit, canapes with red caviar, ham, Russian style Salami, cheese, vodka, champagne, red wine, mineral water, juice and other beverages. A classical quartet plays and beautiful dancers in crinoline dance for your entertainment.
Upgrade to include a visit to the Vodka Museum for a vodka tasting session before the show. Please note, the tour in the vodka museum may be not private and there may be other persons during your tasting session.
Inclusions for Folk Show With Snack Bar And Optional Vodka Tasting Experience At The Vodka Museum
- Hotel pickup & drop-off (taxi or private vehicle depending on option selected)
- Folk Show tickets
- Rain coats (in case of rain)
- Souvenir gift
- Snack Bar
- Vodka museum tour (if option selected)
- 3 shots of vodka for tasting (if option is selected)
Exclusions for Folk Show With Snack Bar And Optional Vodka Tasting Experience At The Vodka Museum
- Video pass to shoot the show
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 3 Hour Walking Tour Of Saint Petersburg's Feodor Dostoyevsky
- Trip To Saint-Petersburg 5 Days And 4 Nights
- St Petersburg In A Day: Private City Tour, Hermitage Museum And Church Of The Savior On Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Custom Chauffeured Day Tour
- St.Petersburg 1 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- 3-Day St Petersburg Experience With Round Trip Transfers
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour To Filming Locations For The BBC's Epic War And Peace
- Russian Art Walking Tour Of St Petersburg: Church Of The Saviour On Spilled Blood And The Russian Museum