Follow The Sacred Way Of Artemis Temple & Ephesus Tour - Kusadasi
OverviewYou will see the stunning ancient ruins of Ephesus that are the only remaining ruins in the world today. Ephesus Temple of Artemis
Know More about this tour
Our Follow the sacred way of Artemis Temple & Ephesus tour is an excellent tour for people who want to explore the magnificent city of Ephesus and its surroundings while having limited time.
At your meeting point, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your luxury vehicle at the planned time, during a 20-minute ride to Ephesus, your guide gives you brief information about the area and the country.
As you arrive in Ephesus, you will first see the Magnesia Gate, a marvellous example of ancient architecture that once stood tall as the entrance to the city.
Begin a downhill walk with your guide into the citys ruins. The route will take you past the Odeon, Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
While on the route you will get to see the exclusive area which is the Terrace Houses. The remains of these homes of wealthy people of the time are eye-opening.
The theatre, one of the citys best-preserved monuments, and is still used today for the local spring festival. It once had seating space for 24,000 people; it is believed to be the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
At the end of the day, you will visit the Temple of Artemis which is known as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
The area is very close to Ephesus.
Then you will have a chance to join cultural demonstration .
Inclusions for Follow The Sacred Way Of Artemis Temple & Ephesus Tour
- Private professional licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
Exclusions for Follow The Sacred Way Of Artemis Temple & Ephesus Tour
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkish Bath Experience in Kusadasi
- Horseback riding in Kusadasi
- Quad Safari in Kusadasi
- Scuba Diving in Kusadasi
- Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure
- Turkish Bath - Hamam Experience in Kusadasi
- Natural Park Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi
- Private Tour of Ephesus and House Of Virgin Mary and Bassilica Of St John From Port of Kusadasi with Private Guide