FONTAINEBLEAU AND VAUX-LE-VICOMTE - PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
OverviewEnjoy a private tour to France’s finest chteaux, Fontainebleau. A lunch stop in Barbizon, known as the Village of Painters. Then explore the bell tower and gardens of Vaux-le-Vicomte.
- Fontainebleau Palace
- Village of Barbizon
- Vaux le Vicomte Bell Tower
- Vaux le Vicomte Gardens
Know More about this tour
Escape to the Parisian countryside to see one of France’s finest chteaux.
It was built as a medieval palace and has a rich history dating back to 1137.
Fontainebleau has been the residence of many French Kings and Emperors from Louis VI to Napoleon III.
Today, it is both a national museum and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
You’ll enjoy a break for lunch in the village of Barbizon with its old fashioned stone cottages and scenic landscapes.
Barbizon is known as the Village of Painters and is seen as the birthplace of the realism movement in art.
Finally we’ll take you to Vaux-le-Vicomte where you will explore the palace with a guided tour by your official guide.
You’ll also get to climb the bell tower and enjoy the stunning gardens vast grounds of the place.
Inclusions for FONTAINEBLEAU AND VAUX-LE-VICOMTE - PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
- Licensed Guide
- Ticket to Fontainebleau
- Tickets to Vaux-le-Vicomte and Bell Tower
Exclusions for FONTAINEBLEAU AND VAUX-LE-VICOMTE - PRIVATE TOUR FROM PARIS
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris