OverviewThis fun and delicious 3-hour walking food and cocktail tour takes you into the heart of the Mexican Cocktail, exploring Mexicos native spirits and their deep rooted cultural ties. The tour features fivetastinglocations chosen to highlight the best of the best Mexican Cocktails, made only from Mexican spirits including Mezcal, Tequila, Raicilla, Mexicos signature beer cocktail- the Michelada, kahlua and paired with delicious tacos. Watch as Vallartas top mixologists show you a fresh take on indigenous spirits.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
At 3:30pm, make your way to Lazaro Cardenas park in Puerto Vallarta's Old Town to meet your professional "foodie" guide. Satisfy your hunger for knowledge–and for tacos–over the course of this 3.5-hour walking tour that's focused on the city's best food and cocktails. While sipping drinks and nibbling snacks, hear about the historical significance of the spirits you taste — and learn how to make a perfect margarita.
Tastings include a mezcal cocktail made with fresh lime and cucumber (and a special ingredient), paired with a fish taco from Joe Jacks restaurant. Sample a jalapeño margarita–made by hand with fresh, all-natural ingredients–from the best mixologist at La Playa. At the award-winning restaurant Maia, indulge in a gourmet beef taco paired with a raicilla cocktail in a traditional clay jar.
Learn how to make a michelada cocktail with beer and fresh salsa, then wrap up the evening with dessert at the elegant beach restaurant La Palapa. Between tastings at the five different locations, get insider's tips from your guide about Puerto Vallarta's great sights and "must-sees." The tour concludes at the last restaurant at 7pm.
Inclusions for Food And Mixology Tour: Tequila, Tacos And Mexican Cocktails
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- 5 Mexican Cocktails
Exclusions for Food And Mixology Tour: Tequila, Tacos And Mexican Cocktails
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.