OverviewThe tour will start with a visit Montecarlo or Lari, typical medieval villages placed on a hill. Here you can see life in a medieval charming countryside. Then visit of a cellar and wine and food tasting.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
The tour will start the with visit a typical medieval village, Lari or Montecarlo, where you can see life in the middle of a medieval charming countryside.
Then, you'll reach the cellar where the owner or a qualified guided, will introduce you inside the life to the place and during the visit, an ancient cellar that nowadays is the unique real wine museum on the hills made in the 20 century.
After the visit, in a very comfort atmosphere in the ancient big cellar, you will have the opportunity to taste a selected range of wine paired with selected cheeses, selections of local sausages and salami, extra virgin olive oil with bread, bread baked in a wood oven, jams and more. The attention that is put on the wine production is the same that is put on the food research.
All the food paired with the wines is local food; its all produced by little artisans from the famous Garfagnana Mountain or Terricciola area; where the traditions are still respected and well conserved and I personally check every single product in order to guarantee its quality.
The wines of this area are based on Sangiovese and Trebbiano Toscano of the red and white wines respectively. The DOC covers an eclectic selection of wines made from two of the region's favorite grapes and a host of less 'Tuscan' varieties.
Also, we can give food tasting for vegetarian and something for kids too.
Inclusions for Food And Wine In The Tuscan Countryside By Minivan
- Tour leader
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Food And Wine In The Tuscan Countryside By Minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.