Food Demonstration Tour In Grand Cayman
OverviewTry out the local cuisine in Grand Cayman with this small-group, 2-hour culinary experience. Menu will vary from Day to dayWatch our local Cook as they demonstrate how to cook in front of you. On the menu for the night could be " Fish Cayman Style " OR "Conch Fritters " OR " Curry chicken " . Our Menu varies from night to night. But if you have a Preference. If you have a Special Request, please do so in advance and we will try to meet your request.THis Tour will be done at a clean, but old rustic, local home, on the Beach OR . at your HOME or CONDO to cook a local Meal right in the front of your eyesOur Local Cooks all have their food handling Certificates and is skilled at doing local dishesCuise ship and Hotel pickup and drop off in an air-conditioned van is included.
Know More about this tourBegin your tour at either at 7pm/ 7:30pm.
THis Tour will be done at a clean, but old rustic, local home . Our local cook are tidy, clean and cooks good local , food .
Eat with a Local at one of our local , old fashioned , rustic homes. OR at your Hotel or COndo
Enjoy a local Dessert after your your main course dish.
Watch our local cook as they try to cook with the freshest vegetable and locally grown seasonings /herbs
On SPECIAL REQUEST , we can include Lobster or Turtle stew, for a extra price. But you will need to call or email us in advance to get this special ,custom dish request in advance and for a extra charge /price. call or email on this SPECIAL request
After the activity, you will be transported back to your hotel or cruise ship.
Inclusions for Food Demonstration Tour In Grand Cayman
- Food demonstration
- Main course
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Exclusions for Food Demonstration Tour In Grand Cayman
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking OR pay a minimum of $350.00 ( inc food,preparation, cleanup, setup, for 4 )
Private Food demonstration for just your group or email if you have a special request
Eat with a local cook at our old home
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.