Food Tasting Experience In Ho Chi Minh By Motorbike - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewExperience the foods that locals love as you make your way through the streets of Ho Chi Minh City on a motorbike. Your driver will take to you Le Thi Rieng park where youll enjoy delicious Vietnamese specialties.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Foodie trails is the perfect way for our guests from all over the world to experience the local cuisine and culture of Vietnam. On this tour, you will spend an evening dining as the locals do and taste authentically prepared dishes that you wont find anywhere else.
If you want to truly experience Ho Chi Minh City is by motorbike. Your tour guide will pick you up for a motorbike ride around Sai Gon where you can enjoy some local foods. You may spend a few minutes in the traffic but you will forget all about it by the time dessert is served. Enjoy Vietnamese delicacies in the relaxing park setting. Afterwards, we will take a walk around the park to watch the ladies do their aerobics classes and the children practicing martial arts.
Next, we will stop to try some of Sai Gons famous steamed and roasted shellfish dishes. Try some well-known local spots. Dont forget to try a local beer while youre at it. Then, we will return you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Food Tasting Experience In Ho Chi Minh By Motorbike
- Motorbike and driver
- Foods as mentioned and a beer
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Food Tasting Experience In Ho Chi Minh By Motorbike
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Trip
- Saigon River Breakfast Cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Day Trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike
- Cai Be and Mekong Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City