Food Tour - Dumplings Trip In Gdansk
OverviewIt s simple: you come to Poland so you have to try Polish dumplings. A large number of filling types makes this Polish food a snack, spicy, first course or even a dessert. Just try it out! Highlights: Try all the different variations of dumplings Learn about Gdansk's turbulent history and unique culture from your local guide Get to know Polish history of food and how important "pierogi" is in Polish culture Taste delicious dumplings from the best dumpling places
Know More about this tourPlease note that the Polish word pierogi is plural. Its singular equivalent, pieróg is not used. It is so because of the size of the dumpling - pierogi are always served as two or more. Throughout this trip you will try countless types of pierogi.
Try traditional dumplings filled with forcemeat, sauerkraut and mushrooms and special dumplings with berries and cream or filled with duck or game.
You'll visit 4 delicious venues over 3 hours all in the central city area. The walk is designed to show you a range of different dumplings at some of Gdansk's most authentic places. As a bonus - you might even learn something new about polish traditions.
One thing is sure once you try the dumplings you will always come back to them so be introduced to the magical world of pierogi that you will never forget!
We have to mention that probably you won't be able to eat something more that day :)
Inclusions for Food Tour - Dumplings Trip In Gdansk
- 4 platters of different kinds of dumplings, Private local guide, Souvenir photos and record emailed to you after the tour
Exclusions for Food Tour - Dumplings Trip In Gdansk
- Transport (only on request)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch or you wont be able to try everything.
Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel