Food Tour In Santa Teresa - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewOn this food tour in Rio de Janeiro you will try more than 10 samples of typical food from all over Brazil in awarded restaurants and a local bar in Santa Teresa. Share dishes with your group and learn about the history of one of the oldest neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your great guide at 14:00 in Carioca Square, Carioca metro station, exit C
You'll take a bus to up to Santa Teresa
Then you'll finally try about 8-10 samples of Brazilian food/snacks/drinks... at Caf do Alto! In case you haven't heard about Caf do Alto yet, ask a local friend!! It's known as one of the best restaurant for Brazilian food in Rio!
And after this, we go for a walk in Santa Teresa, visiting the most amazing spots in the neighborhood such as the Ruins Park! (great panoramic view of the city)
After that. you stop in a local bakery to try another 2 typical Brazilian snacks
In the end, you take the famous yellow tram* to go back to Carioca Square.
*The yellow tram is under renovation, sometimes the working hours change or due to maintenance you can not take the tram.
Inclusions for Food Tour In Santa Teresa
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- 10 samples of Brazilian food/snacks/drinks
Exclusions for Food Tour In Santa Teresa
- Food and drinks, other than mentioned
- Bus ticket, $1.00 USD
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Note: the yellow tram may not be taken if under renovation, or closed for maintenance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Rio de Janeiro by Jeep Including Tijuca Forest and Christ the Redeemer
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Ocean Kayaking Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugar Loaf and Corcovado with Christ Statue plus Other 12 Attractions - Top Two attractions in Rio
- Private Tour: Christ the Redemeer, Corcovado Mountain with Beaches
- Full-Day City Tour: Christ Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Plus 30 Other Attractions and Lunch