Food Tour Of Copenhagen
OverviewBlend delicious Danish dishes with off-the-beaten path sightseeing on this 4-hour guided walking tour of Copenhagen. See the city that locals experience as the guide leads your small group to a handful of hidden gems, spots that many tourists miss. Visit an artisanal cheesemaker, a fair-trade chocolatier and a craft brewery, sampling products along the way. In between stops, stroll the cobbled streets of Copenhagen learning about the history and culture of this Danish city.
- Small-group tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
After meeting your guide in central Copenhagen, set off with your small group for a half-day culinary walking tour. Youll combine sightseeing with food-and-drink tastings as you explore off the beaten path through the Danish capital and learn about its historical landmarks along the way.The number of participants is limited to no more than 10 people, ensuring plenty of personalized attention from yourguide.
Expect to be wowed by Nordic cuisine while you learn about artisanal food purveyors, including local cheesemongers, chocolatiers, and small-batch craft brewers, among others. Visit Denmarks first organic cheese shop; bite into traditional open-faced sandwiches at one of the citys oldest restaurants; and taste a selection of sausages.Finish with fair-trade organic chocolates and other delectable confections, then sip from a selection of suds locally produced at a microbrewery.
End your 4-hour tour in central Copenhagen with a full stomach.
Inclusions for Food Tour Of Copenhagen
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Food Tour Of Copenhagen
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable footwear recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour of Copenhagen with a Personal Photographer
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen Including Meal
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Christiansborg Palace by Bus and Foot
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen and Northern Zealand with Kronborg Castle
- Best of Copenhagen Photo Tour
- 1 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- 2 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Kastrup Airport to Malm City