Food Tour Of Miami's South Beach
OverviewA food tour so good you can taste it! Feel like a local as you check out some of the local top foodie spots with your friendly tour guide all while having a chance to sample delicious dishes. In addition to stopping in restaurants and tasting a variety of specialties on South Beach, you will also gain some knowledge of the architecture, culture and history of Miami Beach. Get ready for your exceptional food walking tour experience!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Family friendly
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYour small-group food tour of Miami begins in beautiful South Beach where you will get an in-depth presentation of culinary history paired with local specialties! Discover the melting pot that is Miami and enjoy samples of food from around the globe. On this tour, you will taste bite-sized specialties from American, Cuban, French, Haitian, Italian, Mediterranean and Peruvian cuisines.
Stop at neighborhood restaurants and ethnic eateries and chat with the owners about their offerings. Throughout your tour, your passionate guide points out architectural landmarks and little-known facts about the SoBe area. Expect to walk about 1.6 miles (2.6 km) during your 3-hour tour. By the time your South Beach Miami food tour concludes, you'll have tasted some local food favorites and learned there's a lot more to Miami than the beach!
Please note that restaurants are subject to change based on availability as well as meeting location.
Inclusions for Food Tour Of Miami's South Beach
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Food Tour Of Miami's South Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
We recommend comfortable walking shoes and rain jacket
We recommend you eat breakfast prior to joining the tour
Tours are operated in English
Tours operate in all weather conditions
Please advise of you have any food allergies at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.