Food & Wine Tour Of Bilbao!
OverviewCome discover abeautiful city and the amazingBasque cuisine on our 3-hour pintxos (Basque tapas) tour of Bilbao. Experiencethe 700 year oldstreets of the Old Town with a professional localguide who is an expert in the Bilbao culinary scene. We will visit5 bars and sample pintxo styles ranging from traditionalto modern. Yourguide will pair each tasting with an excellent wine that compliments the pintxo. Wines that we recommend include red wine from La Rioja, Txakoli (a lightly sparkling white wine from the Basque Coast), and more!
Know More about this tour
-We will do as the Basques do! A bar hopping tour of the old part of Bilbao with a local born and raised in Bilbao. This unique gastronomicexperience is an absolute must when visiting the Basque Country!
-A pintxo is the Basque version of the Spanish tapa accompanied with typical drink (usually wine or a small beer!).The Basque people demonstrate their love of gastronomy with these tasty little gourmet bar snacks that are found throughout the city.
-The pintxos can be very elaborate or quite simple, and there is something for every taste! We will also be sampling some great wines along the way!
-We know the best bars in the city! There are many mentioned online, but you are sure to experience some of the best lesser known local establishments on aBilbaopintxo tour! We know the best pintxos to order in each bar!
-We will also take you on a private guided tour of the Casco Viejo or Old Part of Bilbao which dates back to the 1300s.
-In between stops at the bars we will point out sites such as the Santiago Cathedral, San Anton Church, the Ribera Market, etc...
Inclusions for Food & Wine Tour Of Bilbao!
- Local English-speaking guide from Bilbao.
- 1-2 pintxos at5 different bars.
- 5 drinks (options include red wine, white wine, beer, water, and cider)
Exclusions for Food & Wine Tour Of Bilbao!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Tour can be adapted to meet food preferences and dietary requirements (vegetarians, food allergies, etc)
Not recommended for vegans
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Departure Private Transfer Luxury Van Bilbao City to Bilbao airport BIO
- Departure Private Transfer Business Car Bilbao City to Bilbao airport BIO
- Arrival Private Transfer Business Car Bilbao airport BIO to San Sebastian City
- Arrival Private Transfer Luxury Van Bilbao airport BIO to San Sebastian City
- Day tour to Rioja Alavesa Wine Region from Bilbao
- Discover Aana Salt Valley and Vitoria from Bilbao
- Cider and the Sea Factory of the Basques from Bilbao
- Land of Saint Ignatius: The Route of the Three Temples from Bilbao