Arrive and check in
- 3.5/4 star accommodation.
- Located in central Melbourne
- Close to public transport
- Walking distance to your tour departure points
Afternoon Foodie walking tour of Melbourne
- Explore Melbournes famous laneways, with a bit of historical charm and a bit of contemporary chic.
- 6 tastings including, both savoury and sweet options.
- Finish at one of Melbournes best laneways bars. Your first drink is included, but stay as long as you like!
- Check out some of Melbournes best street art
- Curated by Melbourne food guide author
- Professional, local resident tour guide
Evening at leisure.
Your hotel is nearby many theatres, restaurants and bars. Your afternoon foodie guide can recommend many places that suit you!
Day 2: Yarra Valley Indulgence tour with award winning tour company.
- Three tasting stops (wine and cider) at various wineries and breweries.
- Educational and fun introductory wine class
- Italian inspired restaurant winery lunch
- Tour of greenhouse facilities and local produce for morning tea
- Delicious European chocolate samples
- Relaxed and social touring atmosphere
- Professional, entertaining tour guide
- On-board cool box to keep your purchased produce fresh
- Depart 7.45am. Return 5pm.
- Note: Guests must be 18+
Day 3: Check out and Depart