Foodie Tour At Tounghua Night Market - Taipei
OverviewThis weekend only tour will start at Jianguo Holiday Flower and Jade Market. Then, we will go to Tunghua Night Market and try out some local delicacy.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Join this tour, you will visit some of the must-see attractions at the eastern side of Taipei. Your tour guide will meet and greet you at MRT Taipei 101 Station at 4:30 pm. Your first stop is Forty-Four South Village, which is known as Xinyi Public Assembly Hall. The village was built in 1948 and is believed to be first military family dependents village in Taiwan. Nowadays the village allows tourists to have an opportunity to experience the old simple style military community.
Next, you will walk across the street to Taipei 101 building. Taipei 101 was officially classified as the worlds tallest building in 2004. You will take the world fastest elevator and visit the observatory at the 89th floor. There is a museum where you can learn about the design process and construction of Taipei 101. Of course, you cannot miss the fabulous panoramic view of Taipei.
Your dinner will be served at the world-famous restaurant, Din Tai Fong. You will surely enjoy the soup dumplings and many other delicious dishes.
After the meal, you will take the MRT to Tonghua Night Market, which is the nearest night market at Taipei city center. Even though it is not a very big night market, you definitely can find out various food options here. After your long walking tour, at the end of the day your feet will most likely be in need of some well-deserved recuperation. So before heading back to the MRT station, you will have a chance to experience the foot massage. Your tour guide will walk you to the MRT station after the massage and the tour ends.
Suggested Dinner Menu:
- Hot and Sour Soup
- Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetable
- Pork Fried Rice with Egg
Pork Xiao Long Bao, Crab and Pork Xiao Long Bao, Steamed Vegetables and Pork Dumplings, Steamed Fish Dumplings, Steamed Shrimp and Pork Shao Mai and Vegetable and Pork Wonton
Red Bean Xiao Long Bao
Inclusions for Foodie Tour At Tounghua Night Market
- Public Transportation fares
- Professional guide
- Dinner at Din Tai Fong
- Taipei 101 Observatory Regular Ticket
- Foot Massage
- Private walking tour
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Foodie Tour At Tounghua Night Market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommend)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable shoes
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.