Foodie Tour Of Downtown Las Vegas
OverviewGet to know Las vegas’ revitalized Downtown district, bustling with spirit and vibrancy. A 2.5 hours Foodie tour Of Downtown Las Vegas that serves as a lively, informative outing. This Food tour includes eating lip Smacking dishes and exploring in newly revitalized Downtown, with visits to the most magnetic restaurants, led by an expert guide. Las vegas food tour is designed for those who want to experience the Vegas dining scene that has reinvented itself. Enjoy signature dishes at the most exhilarating neighborhood chef-driven restaurants that are all about farm-to-table, seasonally-focused, artisan-crafted fare.
- 2.5 hours Foodie tour Of Downtown Las Vegas
- Visit the unique Downtown Container Park
- Explore the local streets on a Las Vegas walking tour
- Enjoy ultimate downtown excursion Led by a local guide
- Free live music
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a Las Vegas tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Professional food guide
- Alcoholic beverage (1/person)
Know More about this tourCome along for this foodie tour and experience a side of Vegas that keeps it real with distinctive urban character. Your expert guide will provide an insiders view of downtowns past, present and future, as you take in significant landmarks and enjoy signature dishes at the most exhilarating neighborhood restaurants devoted to farm-to-table, artisan-crafted fare.
Forget standing in line, where nabbing a seat these days is as hard as snagging a royal flush at the poker table. Our experienced guides escort youright in to the nationally acclaimed Carson Kitchen. Founded by the late-great Kerry Simon, who was known as the celebrity rock n roll chef, it sports an open kitchen to catch all the action up close and personal, as you enjoy Americana dishes elevated with whimsy and garden-fresh, seasonal ingredients.
At Therapy, get rejuvenated with contemporary comfort food served in a chic, industrial setting. Its the perfect backdrop for indulging in chicken and Red Velvet waffle sliders; Devils on Horseback reinterpreted with bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with truffled goat cheese; and signature baked ricotta gnudi finished with truffled fig jam and roasted almonds.
At 7th & Carson, Chef Gregg Fortunato takes your palate on a tour de force ride through earth, land and sea with his menu of clever shareable plates. Fortunato, who previously cooked at Roys Hawaiian Fusion, Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar, and Inyo Asian Fusion, makes use of the wood-fired oven to infuse dishes with delicious smoke and char. With artsy tiled tables, and a brick-lined patio full of greenery, its a restaurant made for lingering.
Amble through the unique Container Park, a must-stop, where shipping containers have been converted into swank boutiques, bustling restaurants and a spirited venue for free live music.
In between bites, youll quench your thirst at Inspire. Enjoy the best view on Fremont East, three stories above Fremont Street, at the citys largest climate-controlled rooftop lounge and beer garden.Enjoy this ultimate downtown excursion that's guaranteed to expand your culinary horizons and tantalize your taste buds.
Please note: If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please provide details in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them. You must also call to confirm your booking at least 24-hours prior to your tour date.
Inclusions for Foodie Tour Of Downtown Las Vegas
- Professional guide
- Food-tasting (lip-smacking signature dishes)
- Alcoholic beverage (1/person)
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Foodie Tour Of Downtown Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years (Must have valid ID)
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Comfortable walking shoes recommended
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please provide details in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them. You must also call to confirm your booking at least 24-hours prior to your tour date.
For an upgraded culinary experience, add on our Beverage Package featuring a pre-selected signature cocktail at various stops. We highly recommend purchasing our beverage package in advance. This alleviates any waits so that your pre-selected signature cocktail will be available to enjoy upon arrival at various stops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Secret Slot Canyon Photo Tour
- Cons of Comedy at Hooters Casino Hotel
- Electric Candy at Hooters Hotel and Casino
- Hoover Dam Bus Tour Plus Generator Room Bonus
- Sexxy at the Westgate Resort and Casino
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- Matt Goss at the Mirage Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
- Andrew Dice Clay at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino