OverviewGet a glimpse into Ecuador’s rich culture through food from various regions that surround the greater “Community” neighborhood. Enjoy the chance to feed off your curiosity and taste. While you will be able to taste-as-you-go, you may also purchase some more foods while there.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart by visiting a small restaurant that has one of Ecuador's delicacies, Caldo de Guagua Mama and many other plates. Get a taste of some tripe in Peanut sauce or tripa-mishqui. Next, move over to fast food eating. Walk along and feast on other tasty varieties of food and end in Quito's bohemian street "la Ronda", a quaint and picturesque street in the historic center where you may wrap up your night to the rhythm of typical Ecuadorian nightlife, food, and drinks.
Another highlight of this tour is to get to see the Colonial District at night. The true beauty of Quito's old town architecture comes to life in the evening, illuminated and peaceful without the hustle and bustle of the daily life in the city center. Finally, walk along these magnificent structures and get to appreciate Quito in a different way.
Join us — eat like a real Ecuadorian and get a real taste of the small hidden treasures of this country’s varied and yummy cuisine!
Inclusions for Foodies Evening Walking Tour Of Quito's Old Town
- A knowledgeable guide who will explain the delicious and traditional food that you will taste during the tour
- Some tasting portions of typical Ecuadorian food
- Fun, smiles and new friends
Exclusions for Foodies Evening Walking Tour Of Quito's Old Town
- Cost of extra traditional dishes you would like to buy (this coast is optional and you can share it with somebody else )
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.