Foot Steps Of Raffles - SingaporeWrite a Review
This tour starts from where it all began Raffles Landing Site where Sir Stamford Raffles is believed to have first stepped ashore in 1819.
- Raffles Singapore
- Kucinta Cats to River Merchants
Know More about this tour
Step back in time to learn about Singapore’s founder vision for the island to become a vital trading centre for the Far East. Discover the city’s colonial history as you walk past bronze sculptures erected along the river. From Kucinta Cats to River
Merchants, the various sculptures each depict a scene of a long-gone era.
Next, stop at Raffles Singapore where hives of activities were held for the high-society in the 1800s. Here, enjoy an Afternoon Tea with English/ Local delicacies.
Just as Raffl es sailed on the river, you will get to board a bumboat and cruise along the iconic Singapore River disembarking at Clarke Quay, now a riverside festival village where visitors and locals jostle each other for the hottest nightspots and the
most sought-after restaurants.
Inclusions for Foot Steps Of Raffles
- Afternoon Tea will be served at the Tiffi n Room. Venues subject to change.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major hotels except where indicated. Please note pick-up time is half an hour before starting time.
- Services of an English Speaking Licensed Guide.
- Goods and Services Tax.
Exclusions for Foot Steps Of Raffles
- Drinks are not included in tour price.
- Dress code for Afternoon Tea: smart casual. Gentlemen should wear shirts or collared t-shirts, paired with appropriate long trousers. Ladies should wear dresses, skirts or trousers. Singlets, shorts, bermudas, sandals, slippers and
pool attire are not permitted.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.