Football Stadium Tour - Boca Juniors And River Plate Stadiums - Buenos AiresWrite a Review
A tour which is designed specifically to showcase the spirit of soccer amongst the Argentines to you. There is the opportunity to visit Boca Juniors and River Plate stadiums and their respective museums. The tour will also cover La Bombonera, which happens to be the home of the famous Boca Juniors Football team and also the El Monumental, which is the home stadium of River Plate. It is also the site to hold the FIFA World Cup in the year 1968. The tour will take care of your transportation, ticket prices to the museum and will be presided over by a well versed bilingual tourist guide.
- Opportunity to take a tour to the famous Boca Juniors and River Plate stadiums and their museums.
- To know about their history and hoe thew grew along the country history.
- No hidden charges applicable.
Know More about this tour
Celebrate one of Argentina's greatest passions - the sport of soccer. You'll have the opportunity to take a tour to the famous Boca Juniors and River Plate stadiums and their museums. You can choose if you want to tour one of them or both.
The aim of this tour is not only to visit the two most important stadiums in Argentina, but to know about their history and hoe thew grew along the country history.
The tour starts very close from our meeting point where we will see the church where Diego Maradona married his former wife in 1989. Then we will go to the southern suburbs and know one of the mythical stadiums of our country: the Bombonera.
La Bombonera is home to the famous Boca Juniors football team. Founded in 1905 by five young boys living in the La Boca neighborhood of Buenos aires, the soccer club grew into one of the most successful teams in Argentina and around the world. You'll have the opportunity to go where the average person isn't allowed and even have the once in a lifetime opportunity to walk on the field. Then, you will visit the Passion of Boca Juniors Museum, where you will learn about the history and evolution of the jersey and visit the trophy room.
Once the visit is over, head to the north part of the city, to Nuz neighborhood, home to the River Plate Stadium:
Visit the home stadium of River Plate, which opened in the late 1930s and hosted the FIFA World Cup in 1978. Explore the stadium with your knowledgeable guide including the press conference room, training field and trophy hall. Then, visit the Museo River Plate where you will learn about the history and culture of the famous stadium as well as the River Plate team.
After 6 hours full of football fun, you'll return to the meeting point.
During football game days or shows the entry will be limited to the museums. You won't be able to go into the stadiums.
Inclusions for Football Stadium Tour - Boca Juniors And River Plate Stadiums
- Professional bilingual guide (spanish-english).
- Tickets for museums.
- Transportation during the tour.
Exclusions for Football Stadium Tour - Boca Juniors And River Plate Stadiums
- Pick up/drop off from the hotel.
- Lunch and beverages.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.