Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
OverviewLooking for a quick escape from Denver? Join us on this 4-hour tour through the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Explore the famous natural amphitheater of Red Rocks, experience amazing vistas and charming mountain towns.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and fellow travelers in the morning and depart from Union Station in downtown Denver. Your first stop is a visit to one of the best outdoor music venues on earth, Red Rocks Amphitheater, where music has echoed off the sandstone cliffs for decades. Heading up through Bear Creek Canyon, watch the landscape change as you approach the quaint main street of Evergreen. Follow the scenic highway known as The Lariat Loop, to Lookout Mountain where sweeping views of Denver and the Front Range unfold below you. Pay your respects to a Wild West legend, Buffalo Bill, whos final resting place is here. Wind your way back down the mountain through the town of Golden, where Coors brewery has called home since 1873, before returning to Denver.
Inclusions for Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Small group tour
Exclusions for Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 14 people per booking allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Denver and Foothills Mountain Tour in a Luxury Vehicle
- Mile High Culture Pass
- Rock-Climbing Adventure with Transport from Denver
- Shuttle Transportation Service from Denver International Airport to Downtown
- Private Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Downtown Denver Food Tour
- 8 Hour Peak to Peak: Estes Park
- 4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Tour