Forbidden City,Tiananmen Square And Mutianyu Wall Private Tour - Beijing
OverviewVehicle: 5 sests Mid-Size Car and 7 seats Van (VW Passat/Toyota Camry,Honda Accord ,Toyota Van and Buick Van) Driver: English-speaking driver,Pickup/Dropoff at your hotel.
Know More about this tourThis is a private tour for you,No other visitor join us.In this tour,we will visit Tiananmen square and forbidden city in the morning and Mutianyu Wall in the afternoon.The driver will pick you up at your hotel (Driver will hold a sign with your name,waiting for you in hotel lobby)
Forbidden city is located in the heart of Beijing. First established in 1420, it was used as imperial palace for Qing and Ming Dynasty for slmost 500 years. Now it houses the palace Museum. Forbidden City is worldwide famous for its unparalleled ancient wooden structure architecture, its cultural and history value. Forbidden City covers 720 thousand m2 with 8707 temples. It preserved post and panel structure rooms with yellow glazed tile roof, splendid colored drawing and other fancy decoration. It is listed as the largest collection of preserved ancient emperor group of buildings. Forbidden City is protected by a 7.9 meters high city wall and 2800 metres long by 52 meters wide moat. As was designed to be the centre of ancient, construction style strictly follow the hierarchy level. The supreme authority can be seen from each tiny detail. Forbidden City is declared a World heritage Site and named one of the five big palaces (Forbidden City; Versailles; Buckingham Palace; The White House and The Kremlin Stook Back). It is the power center for more than 5 century and witnessed the period of great prosperity in ancient China.
Inclusions for Forbidden City,Tiananmen Square And Mutianyu Wall Private Tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Parking fee
Exclusions for Forbidden City,Tiananmen Square And Mutianyu Wall Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Guide Service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child seat is available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours