Forbidden City With VIP Acrobatic Show , Dinner At Dadong Peiking Duck - Beijing
OverviewBeijing the capital of China, whatever you are tourist or for work or business. Tiananmen square and Forbidden City must to go . Acrobatic show must to see. Peking Roast duck must to eat. Private guide and with Private driver, pick you up from hotel and drop you off back. Deep visit Tiananmen square and Forbidden city with professional guide. VIP seat for acrobatic show in Chaoyang Theater .Dinner at Dadong duck restaurant which in your side according to your budget.
Know More about this tour
Depart from your centrally located central Beijing hotel .Your private guide and driver would pick you up at noon 12:00 pm . It could be earlier according to you hotel location.
Stop first at Tiananmen Square, considered the heart of Beijing. Marvel at the square, the world's largest public space, and take in the sights around it, including the National Museum of China, and Monument to the Peoples Heroes. Capture photos of the sights, and then check out the Tiananmen Rostrum fronted by the famous portrait of Chairman Mao.
Next, head inside the magnificent Forbidden City, the worlds largest imperial palace, and the seat of 24 Chinese emperors from the 15th to the 20th centuries. Take a walking tour of the main halls and courtyards as you learn about the emperors who lived and ruled from this secret world.
Next, to catch the 4:00 pm acrobatic show at Chaoyang theatre. The show would last one hour.
After show, heading to Dadong roast duck restaurant for dinner , we would make reservation in advance for you. But probably need wait a while for getting a table.
The tour would be finish about 8:00 pm.
Inclusions for Forbidden City With VIP Acrobatic Show , Dinner At Dadong Peiking Duck
- Professional guide
- Private car and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Acrobatic show VIP Seat ( ROW 1-4 Or Row 13-14)
- Tolls, gas, parking fee
- Bottle of water
Exclusions for Forbidden City With VIP Acrobatic Show , Dinner At Dadong Peiking Duck
- Dadong Peking duck dinner Fee
- Gratuity for driver and guide ( Reccommended)
- over time fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Tour will last between 8 hours. If you want to extend the tour, then please pay 15 USD to your driver and 15 USD to your guide for each of the extra hour
This is the private tour with no factory and shopping stops
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing