Formentera Independent Scooter Tour With RentalWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover Formentera and surrounding attractions in an exhilarating way on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary, drive along Formentera's coastline and see beautiful beaches like La Savina, Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn, or Las Salinas Natural Park. Drive past interesting landmarks such as watchtowers don't miss Sa Mola and Barbaria! traces of a Roman fortress and archaeological sites. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Formentera, the smallest of the four main Balearic Islands, at your own pace. No experience is necessary!
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourA scooter rental is an easy and fun way to see Formentera’s highlights! You will receive a helmet for your security while riding. All scooters allow a second passenger, but a second helmet (compulsory) will be available at an extra cost.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Formentera is less than 12.5 miles (20 km) long from east to west, and predominantly flat, so a scooter will allow you to make the most of your time on the island. From La Savina, drive along the waterfront to get a glimpse of local life in this small city, and see the city walls.
Head out of La Savina towards the center of the island to visit the town of Sant Francesc, famous for its local bars and restaurants, and continue to Es Pujols, on the north part of the island. Head to the northernmost tip of the island to see Las Salinas Natural Park, one of the most important natural reserves on the Balearic Islands, that stretches to the southernmost tip of the nearby island of Ibiza.
Follow coastal roads and discover stunning beaches with clear waters and fine white sand, like Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn or Cala Saona. See the beautiful watchtowers of Sa Mola, on the eastern part of the island, and Barbaria, on the southern tip of the Formentera.
Drive past the remains of a Roman fortress on the main road connecting the east to the west part of the island, and 40 minor archaeological sites on the south coast. This independent rental tour gives you the freedom and flexibility for an unforgettable Formentera scooter adventure!
Inclusions for Formentera Independent Scooter Tour With Rental
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Use of 1 helmet
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance, road assistance, and life insurance for the driver)
Exclusions for Formentera Independent Scooter Tour With Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
Minimum age for driving is 18 years
Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
All scooters fit two people
Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
Prices are per scooter
Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years
Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.