Formentera Independent Scooter Tour With Rental
OverviewDiscover Formentera and surrounding attractions in an exhilarating way on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary, drive along Formentera's coastline and see beautiful beaches like La Savina, Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn, or Las Salinas Natural Park. Drive past interesting landmarks such as watchtowers don't miss Sa Mola and Barbaria! traces of a Roman fortress and archaeological sites. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Formentera, the smallest of the four main Balearic Islands, at your own pace. No experience is necessary!
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourFormentera is an island full of light and calm Mediterranean climate that allows enjoying its wonderful natural environment and its marvelous beaches. Plenty of the best coves in Formentera are quite difficult to reach, so renting a scooter gives you the freedom and agility to travel along more than 20 km of white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. Visit the beaches known as Cala Saona, Ses Illetes and Els Arenals in a unique, comfortable, easy and fun way. Our team is always happy to give you advice to help you enjoying your holidays to the fullest, and our suggestions if you are looking for the best beaches, the most famous clubs or any other kind of information about the activities in different destinations where Cooltra is present.
Inclusions for Formentera Independent Scooter Tour With Rental
- ALL INCLUDED
- Professional service and a large selection of scooters available.
- Driver's helmet
- Road assistance
- Unlimited km
- All risk insurance with excess reduction
- 24/7 customer service
Exclusions for Formentera Independent Scooter Tour With Rental
- Do you need something else? In our shop you'll find all the extras to make your reservation special!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A deposit of 200 euros per scooter is needed. You can pay cash or with credit card. It'll be refunded at the end of the reservation.
Children over 7-years-old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
Prices are per scooter
Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years.
Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car drivers license valid in Spain.
It's mandatory to present a passport or a valid ID or a driving license valid for the country of the booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.