Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours And Rentals
OverviewExplore Fort Lauderdale by Segway with a guided tour or a self-guided Segway rental!
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourWhether on a guided tour of the parks, beaches, and sights of Fort Lauderdale or on a self-guided tour by rental, Segways are the way to see Fort Lauderdale!
Tour the lovely Hugh Taylor Birch Park and the surrounding beaches. Cruise the wooded trails with your tour-guide, drive along the Intracoastal waterway and travel the park paths. Enjoy the scenic and spectacular views. Opt for a nighttime tour for an entirely different view.
If rentals are your speed, Segways are available for self-guided use for 1, 2, or 3 hours, a workday, or even a full week!
Hit the streets and see Fort Lauderdale without the hassle of walking or driving.
Inclusions for Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours And Rentals
- All Taxes and Fees
Complementary Bottle of Water
Exclusions for Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours And Rentals
- Gratuities (suggested)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You should plan on arriving 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. You will have adequate time for training on the Segway and a short safety video.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.