Fort Worth Ghost Bus Tour - Dallas
OverviewThe Murder, Mayhem and Mystery of the "City Where the West Began"! Fort Worth has been home to outlaws, cattle drives, oil barons and Ghosts! Visit the haunted locations and learn of the paranormal phenomena happening to this day and legends and lore of the past.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourMeet your Ghost Bus and knowledgeable guide at the designated location to begin your evening tour. Take a ride to the Parker Cabin and listen to a story from the mid-1800s of Cynthia Ann Parker and the Comanches, a powerful Native American tribe from Texas and the surrounding area. Then stop by the place where President John F. Kennedy spent his last night before his 1963 assassination in Dallas.
Experience a tour of Fort Worth takes in the haunts of 36 ghosts in 32 locations in the red-brick streets districts. Learn about Texas' outlaws, oil barons, cattle drives, and battles as your guide shows you around the city's spookiest haunts. After your 2-hour journey, your driver conveniently drops you off at your starting point.
Please note:Children 10 and up are welcome to join if accompanied by their parent or guardian.
Inclusions for Fort Worth Ghost Bus Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Local professional guide
- Get answers to all your questions on history and other attractions
Exclusions for Fort Worth Ghost Bus Tour
- Wine and beer available at the launch location for discount price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children 10 and up are welcome with a parent or guardian
Tour takes place in Fort Worth, which is approximately a 1-hour drive from Dallas
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Private Party Bike For Up To 15 People In Downtown Dallas
- 3-Hour Small-Group Sightseeing Tour of Dallas
- Half-Day Guided Best of Fort Worth Historical Tour
- Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Rentals
- 'Dallas by Chocolate' Tour
- Dallas Spy Adventure
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
- Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket