Fountains And Squares: Private Rome Evening Walking Tour - Dinner Included
OverviewExperience the evening illuminations of Rome on 2.30 hour dinner tour and see the Spanish Steps, Trinità dei Monti, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain floodlit after dusk. Enjoy a Pizza in a typical Italian restaurant.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near the Spanish Steps, or get picked up at your hotel and transferred to the meeting point for your evening tour of Rome.
Take inthe beautifulchurch of Trinit dei Montibefore proceedingto the Rococo splendor of the Trevi Fountain, illuminated at night.Admire the fantasy creatures designed to embody movement. Your guide will explain how, according to tradition, if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain you will eventually return to Rome.
Throw a coin and cross your fingers!
Continue to the Pantheon (Temple of All theGods), originally built to honor the 7 deities of ancient Rome. Featuring the largest brick dome in the history of architecture, the Pantheon is considered a forerunner of all modern places of worship and is the most copied of all classical buildings.
Your sightseeing tour ends at Piazza Navona, built on the ruins of the Domitian Circus and now adorned by Berninis 'Fountain of the Four Rivers.' Then, its time for a tasting local product in a typical Italian restaurant in the heart of Rome, after which you are free to explore the citys famous 'La Dolce Vita' on your own.
Inclusions for Fountains And Squares: Private Rome Evening Walking Tour - Dinner Included
- Walking tour
- 2.3 hours Professional Guide
- Pick-up service from hotels/accommodations centrally located in Rome
- Tasting local product in a typical Italian restaurant
Exclusions for Fountains And Squares: Private Rome Evening Walking Tour - Dinner Included
- Drop off at Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome