Fountains And Squares: Rome Evening Walking Tour - Dinner Included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourEnjoy an evening tour of Rome to see its most romantic and symbolic side of the Eternal City. Departing from your hotel or at our meeting point at the Spanish Steps, dominated by the Church of Trinit dei Monti, you will proceed to the renown splendor of the Trevi Fountain. Admire the fantastic creatures designed to represent the various movements of the sea in a neoclassic and baroque frame. After your free time to give you the possibility to follow the old tradition to throw coin into the fountain, with your back to the fountain, so to ensure to return to Rome, you will continue to the Pantheon. It was originally built to honor All pagan Gods of Ancient Rome and it represents till nowadays the largest brick dome in the history of architecture so that it is considered the forerunner of all modern places of worship and one of the most copied masterpiece of all classical buildings. Your sightseeing tour ends at Piazza Navona, built on the ruins of the Stadium of Domitian, adorned with Berninis Fountain of Four Rivers, representing the four continents and used as a backdrop for many films (eg. Angels and Demons).
Inclusions for Fountains And Squares: Rome Evening Walking Tour - Dinner Included
- 2.30 hours Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (inside the Aurelian Walls)
Exclusions for Fountains And Squares: Rome Evening Walking Tour - Dinner Included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of two people is required to book
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket