Four Days Beijing Shanghai Best Classic Quality Private Tour
OverviewVisit the largest two cities in China,Beijing and Shanghai.Being the political, historical, cultural, educational and economical center in China. Beijing has so many highlights to visit. Tour the Forbidden city and learn its history Visit the Temple of heaven built by the same emperor who constructed the Forbidden City See the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu which is less crowded than other sections; Stroll through the gardens of The summer palace; Marvel at the tremendous construction of Chang tomb; and Experience a rickshaw tour in a hutong. Then you fly to Shanghai from Beijing. Immerse yourself in the modern atmosphere of Shanghai to experience the major attractions of the big city. Stroll around the Bund; Shop at the busy Nanjing Road;Explore the ancient Yu Garden and Overlook Pudong New Area from Jin Mao Tower.
Know More about this tour
Tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel at 8am.You head tothe Tiananmen Squarewhich is the largest public city square in the world. Then you move on toForbidden City, the Forbidden City is served as the seat- bed of the Emperors in Ming and Qing Dynasties as well as the ceremonial and political centre of Chinese government.After lunch and a visit to a silk factory, you proceed to theTemple of Heaven where is for the Emperors praying for peace and harvest. It is one of the most holy places and is used as a complex of sacrificial buildings for the Ming and Qing emperors. At evening, you will watch the fantastic acrobatic show. The tour ends from sending you back hotel.
Tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel at 8am. You will be driven toMutianyu Great Wallwhich is around 80 kilometers to the city. Mutianyu Great Wall is famous for the beautiful scenery around, with much less crowded.you can choose the cable car to see the bird view of the whole Great Wall at your own cost. After one to two hours hiking on Mutianyu, you will be refuel with an authentic Chinese lunch. After visiting a jade factory, you will be driven to Chang tomb which is the earliest, the most complete and the best preserved Ming tombs. Once returning the city, youll have the option of taking some snapshots outside Bird Nestle and Water Cube. You will be served with famous Peking roast duck for your dinner tonight. The tour ends from sending you back hotel.
Tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel at 8am. You commence your tour from the famous Summer Palace which presents with different views for different seasons. Winter is suitable for skiing on the Kunming Lake; Spring fits for resting under fresh trees and flowers; Summer time is as beautiful as a Chinese painting. Autumn is the best time for walking around. After visiting a pearl factory, you will take the rickshaw for touring around the alleys and lanes in hutongs. Your lunch is served in a family located in a courtyard. After the lunch, you will be sent to airport leaving for Shanghai. After arriving in Shanghai, the driver in Shanghai will pick you up from airport and send you to hotel for checking in.
Tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel after your breakfast. You commence your tour from Yu Garden at first. Yu garden is purposefully designed for elegant wood carving and engraving.Then, you move to Nanjing Road which is the earliest and most prosperous shopping street in Shanghai dating back to the 1840s;The next, you continue to the landmark of Shanghai, the Bund which is regarded as the epitome of Shanghai's history; famous for various styles of magnificent buildings in western style. After a local lunch, you head to the 88 stories Jin Mao Tower for having a panoramic view on Pudong new area. The tour ends from sending you to airport for next destination.
Inclusions for Four Days Beijing Shanghai Best Classic Quality Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide and skill driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Domestic flight as itinerary
- one peking duck dinner
- Acrobatics show
Exclusions for Four Days Beijing Shanghai Best Classic Quality Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Tour guide will inform your fight detail when you meet your tour guide in Beijing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours