OverviewEnjoy a two-hour Frankfurt sightseeing tour by open-top bus and see the contrasting sides of Frankfurt. Commonly known as an international trade hub, the city of Frankfurt actually boasts many different facets, with beautiful Baroque architecture, lively plazas and impressive modern skyscrapers.
See the famous Romer town hall, walk around the Old Sachsenhausen district and marvel at the sleek buildings in Frankfurt's European banking center.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDeparting by open-top bus, your Frankfurt city tour will take you to the Romer town hall. Constructed in the 15th century, the Romer is Frankfurt's most important historic building, taking its name from Roman settlements that existed there long before Frankfurt itself was founded.
At the Romer, you'll depart your tour bus to enjoy a leisurely walk around the historic heart of the city. Be sure to bring your camera to capture sights of architecturally stunning buildings such as St Paul's Church and Frankfurt Cathedral (Gotischer Kirchturm). The tour will then continue to Old Sachsenhausen, a pedestrianized district of Frankfurt famed for its lively cafÃ©s, bars and restaurants.
Back onboard your open-top bus, you'll travel in comfort to Frankfurt's modern European banking center, where you'll see the tall skyscrapers that characterize the city's imposing skyline. En route to the banking quarter, you'll pass Goethe House, the former home of Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, an 18th-century literary genius and German poet.
Other top Frankfurt attractions that you'll see before your two-hour guided tour ends include the old Hauptwache Plaza, with its beautiful Baroque buildings, and the famous Zeil shopping center.
Inclusions for Frankfurt City Tour
- Transport by open-top bus
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Frankfurt City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Audioguide in several languages available on request (approx. 5.00 euros)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.