Frankfurt 100-Minute Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewEnjoy an exciting sightseeing cruise along Frankfurt's Main River with the largest and most modern shipping company in the state of Hesse. Discover the impressive skyline of Germany's banking metropolis from the water and cruise the Main River between GerbermÃ¼hle (Offenbach) and Frankfurt-Griesheim on a 100-minute tour that departs from Eiserner Steg (Mainkai) in Frankfurt.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Cruise Frankfurt's Main River with the largest and most modern shipping company in the state of Hesse, whose tradition dates back to the year 1880. Enjoy a 100-minute boat ride from Eiserner Steg (Mainkai) in central Frankfurt and cruise between Gerbermhle (Offenbach) and Frankfurt-Griesheim. The tour will end at its starting point.
You get a great view on sights such as:
- Frankfurter Dom (Frankfurt Cathedral)
- Main Plaza
- European Central Bank/Eurotower
- Osthafen (East Harbor)
- Rudererdorf (Rower Village)
- Frankfurter Rmer
- Stdel Museum
- Westhafen Tower
- Universitaetsklinikum Frankfurt
Inclusions for Frankfurt 100-Minute Sightseeing Cruise
- Sightseeing river cruise
- Live commentary on board in German and English
Exclusions for Frankfurt 100-Minute Sightseeing Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Live commentary in German and English
Departs from 11am-5pm April to November and 12pm-5pm November to April
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer by Luxury Car to Prague from Frankfurt
- Private Departure Transfer in Luxury Sedan to Frankfurt International Airport
- Wertheim Village Shopping Day Trip from Frankfurt
- Holiday Park Hassloch
- Frankfurt Super Saver: Neuschwanstein Castle and Rothenburg Day Trip
- Atta Cave and Greifenstein Castle Tour from Frankfurt
- Four Day Christmas Delight - Leipzig, Dresden and Plauen