Frankfurt Super Saver: City Highlights Tour Plus Rhine Valley Cruise And Wine Tasting
OverviewExperience the highlights of Frankfurt and the surrounding Rhine Valley in one day by combining two best-selling tours at a discounted price. In the morning, take a Frankfurt sightseeing tour by double-decker bus to see the Romer town hall, St Paul's Church, Frankfurt Cathedral, Goethe House, Hauptwache plaza and the European banking center. Then, hit the road for a day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Rhine Valley, where you'll take a lovely Rhine River cruise, have lunch at a riverside restaurant, and enjoy some wine tasting in the beautiful German countryside.
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourFrankfurt City Highlights Tour (10am): Start your day with a sightseeing tour of Frankfurt by double-decker bus, showing you the many facets of the city including its mix of Baroque and modern architecture, lively plazas and impressive skyscrapers.
Listen to your audio guide as you cruise through the Museumsufer (Museum Embankment) and the sleek European banking center, marked by tall skyscrapers that characterize the city's imposing skyline. See the European Central Bank (Eurotower), the Stock Exchange, the Old Opera House and Goethe House, the former home of 18th-century literary genius Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
Admire the Romer town hall, constructed in the 15th century and once the site of celebrations during the elections and coronations of emperors. Continue to St Paul's Church, Frankfurt Cathedral (Gotischer Kirchturm) and Hauptwache, a famous Baroque plaza surrounded by modern buildings.
Rhine Valley Day Trip (11:15am): Your Frankfurt sightseeing tour is directly followed by a day trip to the lovely German countryside! You'll explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed part of the Rhine Valley, from Rudesheim to Sankt Goarshausen.
Travel by air-conditioned coach past romantic villages, pretty vineyards and medieval castles all spread across the massive valley, which stretches 766 miles (1,232 km) from Switzerland to the North Sea.
Stop at a riverside restaurant for lunch (included) before continuing to Sankt Goarshausen, where you'll board a steamer boat for a relaxing Rhine River cruise. Pass iconic Loreley Rock along the way.
Back at the harbor, disembark and head to a wine shop for a wine-tasting session. Sample local wines and learn about local winemaking, and then take time to explore the town's wine bars and shops at your leisure.
On the way back to Frankfurt, stop in Rudesheim to briefly see the Drosselgasse, a 15th-century lane in Old Town. This narrow, cobblestone pedestrian street is brimming with lively restaurants, music venues, wine taverns and gardens.
You'll arrive back in Frankfurt around 7pm.
Inclusions for Frankfurt Super Saver: City Highlights Tour Plus Rhine Valley Cruise And Wine Tasting
- Sightseeing tour by double-decker bus
- Audio guide
- Day trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- River cruise
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Frankfurt Super Saver: City Highlights Tour Plus Rhine Valley Cruise And Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Trier Day Trip from Frankfurt
- Koblenz Day Trip from Frankfurt: Ehrenbreitstein Fortress, Rhine Valley Cable Car Ride and German Dinner
- Munich and Nuremberg Day Trip from Frankfurt
- Live Room Escape Game Experience in Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
- Private Departure Transfer to Frankfurt International Airport by Luxury Van