Franschhoek Culinary Safari - Cape Town
OverviewExplore the renowned Franschhoek Wine Valley on this all-inclusive Culinary Safari in the heart of the Cape Winelands and gourmet capital of South Africa.Experience a Full Day Culinary Safari with highlights being the cellar tour, various food & wine pairing experiences and scenic country lunch with beverages and magnificent views. Suitable alternative drinks and pairings options will be provided for non-drinkers & children.
Know More about this tour
Collection from your Hotel / Accommodation Pickup Location between 7:00 - 8:00 (we will contact you the evening before via email to confirm collection time)
Join us for this Guided Day Tour Experience with knowledgeable Local Registered Guide.
Leaving Cape Town we make our way to the Stellenbosch Winelands on our way to Franschhoek.
En Route we will stop at Hillcrest Berry Orchards a firm favourite with the locals where we will enjoy a Morning Tea Experience in this beautiful garden setting overlooking the Berry Orchards and Rose Gardens on the edge of Stellenbosch Winelands.
We make our way over the Helshoogte Pass through the Historic Town of Pniel before making our second stop of the day at Boschendal Wine Estate for a Cellar Tour and unique MCC tasting experience. Take a walk through the scenic gardens.
Onto Rickety Bridge Wine Estate for our Scenic Lunch and Wine Pairing experience overlooking the Franschhoek Vineyards and make time to shop for wine in the Tasting Room or learn to play the french game of Boule on the lawns.
After Lunch we drive thought the Historic Village of Franschhoek with guided commentary and spend some time at the Huguenot Monument.
We continue up to the top of the Franschhoek pass, one of the first engineered maintain passes in South Africa where we have an opportunity to gaze over the Franschhoek Winelands from above.
Continuing on to The Franschhoek Cellars where we will be treated to a Beer or Wine Pairing Experience before returning to Cape Town.
Guests that opted for the upgraded GOLD Dinner Theater experience will disembark at the Gold Restaurant for Drumming, Dinner and a Show.
We will now return all guests to their drop-off locations
Inclusions for Franschhoek Culinary Safari
- Exquisite Food Experience
Exclusions for Franschhoek Culinary Safari
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coastal Road Cycle Day Tour from Cape Town
- Half Day Craft Beer Safari Tour from Cape Town
- Chapmans Peak Full day ebike rental
- Full-Day Golf and Cape Point Peninsula Tour
- Full Day Crocodile Cage Diving and Winelands Tour
- The Cape of Good Hope Ebike experience
- Table Mountain Skip-the-Line Ticket and Half-Day Private Chauffeur
- Private 9-Hour Cape Town Big Game Safari with Breakfast