OverviewExplore the beauty of Fraser Island on a full-day tour from Noosa or Rainbow Beach by purpose-built 4WD vehicle. Travel off-road along uninterrupted white-sand beaches and admire the colored sand cliffs; see ancient rainforests and crystal clear lakes; and discover what makes the island a World Heritage-listed site.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour Fraser Island adventure begins with pickup from your Sunshine Coast accommodation in locations from Mooloolaba to Noosa. Traveling by 4WD you'll head across the Noosa River towards the Cooloola National Park, a significant Aboriginal site and the gateway to Fraser Island. At 75 miles (120 km) long and 15 miles (24 km) wide, Fraser Island is considered to be the largest sand island in the world. It’s home to a diverse range of birds, reptiles and amphibians, including the occasional saltwater crocodile. Stop to collect fellow travelers joining in Rainbow Beach and for morning tea.
Next, cross by ferry on to Fraser Island , and drive through beaches and rainforest before arriving at Seventy-Five Mile Beach. Your purpose-built 4WD Warrior allows great off-road access and has large windows, so you won’t miss a thing.
Satisfy the hunger pangs you worked up with a healthy lunch of salads, cold meats and wraps before embarking on a self-guided walk through the Pile Valley Rainforest - home of the Fraser Island Satinay. Then jump back into the Warrior and travel down sandy tracks through towering brushbox trees to a remote beach, where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea before returning to Rainbow Beach or the Sunshine Coast.
Inclusions for Fraser Island 4WD Tour From Noosa Or Rainbow Beach
- Full-day Fraser Island tour by 4WD
- Morning tea
- Professional guide/ Driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Fraser Island 4WD Tour From Noosa Or Rainbow Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum group size 20 people
Children must travel with adults
Air-conditioned purpose built 4WD coach
Child and booster seats provided and fitted upon request
Please bring a swimsuit and towel
German language audio guides
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.