Fraser Island West Coast BBQ Lunch Cruise From Hervey Bay Including Kayaking And SwimmingWrite a Review
OverviewFor a great day out on the pristine waters between Fraser Island and the Fraser Coast, join this 5-hour cruise. Be as active as you want on your supplied kayaks, have a go at fishing or chill out on a secluded beach as you experience a taste of the incredible Fraser Island.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDeparting at 9am and returning at 2pm, you'll get a fantastic experience both on and off shore; heading out from Hervey Bay, enjoy morning tea as you keep your eyes open for plenty of wildlife both in and out of the water - dolphins, turtles, fish and marine birds can all be seen from the vessel on the way from the mainland to the island, so be sure to bring your camera.
Once reaching Fraser Island, your smaller tender boat will transfer you to the island where you'll have 1.5 – 2 hours to enjoy the western beaches of the world's largest sand island, with opportunities for both exploration and adventure or simple relaxation available - go for a swim, traipse along the sand, go kayaking, play beach soccer, have a bit of a snorkel or fun fish, or simply take it easy and soak in the QLD sunshine!
Once back on board the boat, kick back and enjoy a freshly-prepared Aussie style BBQ lunch including delicious Hervey Bay prawns, juicy steak and sausages, salads and fresh bread.
Some of the features include free equipment hire, courtesy pick up from Hervey Bay accommodation, plus a fully-stocked licensed bar with water, soft drinks, juices and alcoholic beverages, however you choose to enjoy this Hervey Bay to Fraser Island cruise, you'll be sure to come away with some memories of a great day out.
Inclusions for Fraser Island West Coast BBQ Lunch Cruise From Hervey Bay Including Kayaking And Swimming
- All activities
- Buffet lunch
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Fraser Island West Coast BBQ Lunch Cruise From Hervey Bay Including Kayaking And Swimming
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.