Fraser Valley Private Wine Tour And Bistro Lunch - VancouverWrite a Review
This 6-hour private tour is a wonderful opportunity to visit the local vineyards and sample some of the finest wines of the Fraser Valley. You will be greeted at your hotel or Vancouver residence and your driver will get you on your way. Your stops along the tour include Lulu Island Winery, Domaine De Chaberton Estate Winery andKraus Berry Farms. At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to Vancouver and dropped off at your hotel or private residence. This tour includes wine tasting, lunch and dessert.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
This 7 hour private tour is a wonderful opportunity to visit the local vineyards and sample some of the finest wines of the Fraser Valley. Your first stop will be the Lulu Island Winery, home of one of B.C's award winning Ice wines. After a short Production tour, there will be wine samplings and taste bites to accompany. Next onto the Chaberton Estates Winery, where the Violet family pioneered wine making in the region. Along with a short tour and wine tasting, all you can eat lunch will be served at the Newlands Golf and Country Club.
After lunch a short countryside drive will take you to your final stop at Kraus Berry Farms. Save room for a piece of their delicious local berry pie or homemade ice cream (included). Your wine sampling is done on a saddle to add extra fun to the day. Explore the berry fields, sample their berry wines and wander through their gift shop. A wonderful day and delightful way to wind down a holiday.
Dessert - Kraus Berry Farm’s - Fresh Berry Pie OR Home-Made Ice Cream
(Seasonal and subject to change of Vineyard, Restaurant or Menu Choices)
Inclusions for Fraser Valley Private Wine Tour And Bistro Lunch
- Private 7-hour tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuity of 20%
- Meet and greet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Fraser Valley Private Wine Tour And Bistro Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Airport drop-off or Pick-up
Itinerary:Sample Menu (seasonal and subject to change of vineyard, restaurant or menu choices):
- Starter: soup de jour or starter salad
- Main entree: baked penne pasta or seasonal fish filet or braised lamb shank
- Dessert: Krause Berry Farms' fresh berry pie or homemade ice cream
- Tea or coffee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Enjoy a hassle-free, comfortable tour of the local vineyards and sample some of the finest wines of the Fraser Valley.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 19 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.