Frederic Chopin And Masovian Country Tour From Warsaw
OverviewSearch for the roots of Chopins creativity in the place of his birth and see the fortress-like church in Brochow where Chopin was baptised. In Maurzyce ethnographic park you get to know how people lived in the past. Lowiczs proud is triangle-shaped market square and colourful handicraft.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourThis tour starts in Warsaw. During the tour you will see:
- Zelazowa Wola place of birth of Frederic Chopin. Put yourself in the little Frederics shoes while strolling down the hallways of his old home. Exhibition includes many valuable memorabilia from the Chopin family, including original piano Playel. If you are lucky, hear the live piano concert on Sundays afternoon (from May to September). Mansion is situated on the river Utrata and surrounded by a picturesque park.
- Brochow fortified church. The current outlook church gained after the reconstruction in 1665. Church was built of red brick and is one of the most valuable example of defensive architecture in Poland. Here Frederics parents Nicholas Chopin and Tekla Justyna Krzyanowska were married while Frederick was baptised.
- Lowicz -This small town is known from triangular market square- only one in Poland and one of three in Europe. Just next to the market square lies cathedral from 17th century and Lowicz Museum presenting a rich collection of wooden sculptures, colourful costumes and paper cuts. In Lowicz traditions are still alive with a little luck, you can even meet women dressed in traditional folk costumes!
- Maurzyce Ethnographic park. Discover Polish folklore just outside Lowicz. Maurzyce Ethnographic Park gives you opportunity to see characteristic construction of villages from 19th century. Admire genuine buildings with stunning furnished interiors and interesting buildings: school, stable and huts.
- Nieborw. See the aristocratic residence of Radziwills family. The beautiful palace was built for Primate Michal Radziejowski. The complex consist of: the palace, orangery, coach house and manufactory. The residence is surrounded by charming French formal park.
- Arkadia. Founded in 1778 for Helena Radziwillowna park is one of the most splendid park in Poland. Walking down lovely alleyways do not miss artificial ruins: Temple of the Archpriest, Roman Aqueduct, Grotto of Sybil and Gothic house. Park is open for public from May till September.
Inclusions for Frederic Chopin And Masovian Country Tour From Warsaw
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees (Zelazowa Wola, Maurzyce)
- Lunch in stylish Oberza pod Zotym Prosiakiem
- Free wifi in most of our cars
Exclusions for Frederic Chopin And Masovian Country Tour From Warsaw
- breakfast, dinner
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
Please note: museum in Zelazowa Wola is closed on Mondays; park only is open for public
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.