This tour starts in Warsaw. During the tour you will see:
- Zelazowa Wola place of birth of Frederic Chopin. Put yourself in the little Frederics shoes while strolling down the hallways of his old home. Exhibition includes many valuable memorabilia from the Chopin family, including original piano Playel. If you are lucky, hear the live piano concert on Sundays afternoon (from May to September). Mansion is situated on the river Utrata and surrounded by a picturesque park.
- Brochow fortified church. The current outlook church gained after the reconstruction in 1665. Church was built of red brick and is one of the most valuable example of defensive architecture in Poland. Here Frederics parents Nicholas Chopin and Tekla Justyna Krzyanowska were married while Frederick was baptised.
- Lowicz -This small town is known from triangular market square- only one in Poland and one of three in Europe. Just next to the market square lies cathedral from 17th century and Lowicz Museum presenting a rich collection of wooden sculptures, colourful costumes and paper cuts. In Lowicz traditions are still alive with a little luck, you can even meet women dressed in traditional folk costumes!
- Maurzyce Ethnographic park. Discover Polish folklore just outside Lowicz. Maurzyce Ethnographic Park gives you opportunity to see characteristic construction of villages from 19th century. Admire genuine buildings with stunning furnished interiors and interesting buildings: school, stable and huts.
- Nieborw. See the aristocratic residence of Radziwills family. The beautiful palace was built for Primate Michal Radziejowski. The complex consist of: the palace, orangery, coach house and manufactory. The residence is surrounded by charming French formal park.
- Arkadia. Founded in 1778 for Helena Radziwillowna park is one of the most splendid park in Poland. Walking down lovely alleyways do not miss artificial ruins: Temple of the Archpriest, Roman Aqueduct, Grotto of Sybil and Gothic house. Park is open for public from May till September.