In this tour you will learn general information about Azerbaijan, Azerbaijanians and the history of Azerbaijan between XI - XVII century, tradition and holidays, what is Zoroastrianism. Our tour starts in front of Gosha Gala Gapi and then we discover the mistery of Icheri Sheher and why the streets of Icheri Sheher are narrow? We listen the legends about Maiden Tower, we see the historical buildings carvansarais, Shirvanshahs Palace, Atlantis of Caspian Sea - the lost city Bayil Castle, Philharmonical Garden and our walking tour ends in front of Icheri Sheher Metro Station. Our is free and our benefit is your comment on our tripadvisor profile
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
11 am Sundays
Departure Details :
in front of Gosha Gala Gapi
OverviewGeneral information about Azerbaijan Maiden tower Shirvanshahs Palace Philharmonical Garden
- Viator brokerage fee
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.