Freedom Trail And Fun Tales Pedicab Tour - Boston
OverviewThe revolution will be tricycle-vised! We'll take you on a fascinating ride through Boston's "Freedom History". The story of America's birth flows like a story on the flow of a pedicab, where you can ask questions, discuss facts and make America's story your own!
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourExplore the revolutionary history of our country from the back of a pedicab! A pedicab is a bicycle powered taxi and if you havent tried riding on one yet, you are in for a treat. Fully open-air, you get 360 degree views of the city, as you whiz around through Bostons streets. Pedicabs can get where cars and tour buses cannot so you can get up close to see the exquisite details of the citys monuments and architecture.
The experience of riding a pedicab is only surpassed by the quality of our drivers who will give you the history of the sites you are viewing from a local perspective along with insider recommendations for your visit.
One of the best parts of our tours is the flexibility. We can start and finish whenever and wherever you want .We can customize your route and stop anywhere you want for pictures or a snack like the North Ends famous cannolis. It is entirely up to you! (price may vary based on tour length).
If you just want to sit back and follow the classic freedom trail route, we can do that too. Sites along the way include:
- Boston Common
- Massachusetts State House
- Park Street Church
- Granary Burying Ground
- Kings Chapel (and associated burial ground)
- Benjamin Franklin Statue & the original site of the Boston Latin School
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House (site of the Boston Massacre)
- Faneuil Hall
- Paul Revere House
- Old North Church
Inclusions for Freedom Trail And Fun Tales Pedicab Tour
- Pedicab Tour
Exclusions for Freedom Trail And Fun Tales Pedicab Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 3 adults per booking or 2 adults and 2 children
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.