Freeport Bike Tour To Lucaya's Garden Of The Grove
OverviewWhile youre visiting Freeport, take a 4.5-hour guided bicycling tour around the Lucaya area that includes sightseeing, lunch and shopping. The 12-mile ride stops at the Garden of the Groves, where fig trees and waterfalls abound. Learn about the intriguing history of the place from your expert local guide, who stops along the way to regale you with fun historical anecdotes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourCombine a scenic bike ride with some sightseeing and a light lunch in a picturesque garden on this outdoor adventure. Explore the island, leisurely, on a 12-mile bike ride, making frequent stops for sightseeing and photo opportunities. Learn about the local history as you cycle along a canal system through a native coastal settlement, and take the cycle path along the Grand Bahama shoreline.
Visit the tropical Garden of the Groves where you can enjoy a light lunch under a huge fig tree, overlooking a waterfall. There is time to enjoy the gardens, strolling along trails, or shop for handmade crafts, fragrances, books and locally-made straw work.
The tour ends with transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Freeport Bike Tour To Lucaya's Garden Of The Grove
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Lunch (sandwich)
- Lemonade and water
Exclusions for Freeport Bike Tour To Lucaya's Garden Of The Grove
- Gratuities (optional)
- Full restaurant and bar on property.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Bring sunblock and money for souvenirs. Bike ride takes about 2.5 hrs with stops along the way.
This excursion is not recommended for people who have mobility restrictions as the activity includes moderate exercise.
Minimum height is 4'11" Minimum age to participate is 12 years old.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bahamas Get-A-Round Bus Pass
- Freeport Shore Excursion: Bahamas Style Bonfire on the Beach
- Island Hoping Experience from Freeport
- Freeport Shore Excursion: All-Inclusive Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort Pass
- Grum Ma's Cultural Center Admission and Tour
- Freeport WaveRunner Adventure
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Freeport
- Grand Bahama Shark Dive