OverviewExplore the riches of 'Millionaires Row' to the duty-free shopping at a local liquor shop on the Grand Bahamas Island on this Freeport City Tour. Visit an open air fruit market, see the home of international entertainer Count Basie and stroll through the Garden of the Groves - a 12 acre (48,000 sq. km) park with winding paths, cascading waterfalls and a picturesque chapel on a hill in addition to many flora and fauna from all around the world!
Know More about this tour
For a great overview of Freeport, take this relaxing half-day tour of Grand Bahama's most vibrant city. From views of the island's up-market homes to shopping at the International Bazaar, you'll see all the highlights of Grand Bahama's commercial capital.
The tour takes you to Millionaire's Row, Grand Bahama's version of Beverly Hills. You'll visit a conch vendor and find out how to make conch salad before traveling to Freeport's open-air fruit market.
Traveling a little further west, you'll see the deep-water harbor and then visit a local liquor shop on the island where you can purchase liquor at duty-free prices.
Visit the home of international entertainer Count Basie before ending the Freeport tour with some shopping at the market place.
Inclusions for Freeport Half-Day Tour
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Freeport Half-Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.